Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tag about me

Ten things I really liked as a teenager that I don't enjoy now:
1) Bangs curled under with a big curling iron
2) Shorts
3) Flying
4) Overalls
5) Boy bands
6) Birkenstocks
7) Hair spray
8) Gap perfume (dream, heaven, grass…. remember those?)
9) Staying up late
10) Leonardo DiCaprio

Ten things I didn't much care for when I was a teenager that I really like now:
1) Watching football (who knew? Thanks Matt)
2) Making dinner
3) Cooking shows
4) Country music
5) Flip-flops
6) Seinfeld
7) Harry Potter (I remember thinking I would never read those books)
8) Oprah
9) Tomato soup
10) Chinese food

Ten things I've never much cared for and very likely never will:
1) Chili
2) Movie-talkers (it never fails that we end up sitting by one)
3) Getting up before 8:00 am
4) Rap/Hip Hop music
5) Tennis
6) Ironing
7) People who have loud conversations on their cell phones in public places
8) Flavored water
9) Driving in the snow
10) Seafood

Ten things I've always really liked and probably always will:
1) Sleeping in/taking long naps
2) Snuggling
3) Reading a good book
4) Wearing new clothes right from the store (no washing beforehand)
5) Newsies (I saw this movie at least a dozen times in the theater)
6) Spending time with family
7) Thanksgiving and Christmas
8) M*A*S*H
9) Infomercials (I know, it’s weird)
10) Sunday dinners

Anyone who wants to do this too, it's pretty fun!

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Oh man, I totally agree about overalls, big bangs curled with a big curling iron and Gap Perfumes! I used to love the Grass one!! And amen about cooking shows!!

shelly said...

You mean you didn't like it when people would talk loud on their cell phones when you were helping them at work? :) I loved that! j/k Great answers, how fun!