I wish I had something great and exciting to write about. I really do. But there's just not much going on. Maybe that's a good thing. Here are some little things, if you're bored.
- Jackson can finally roll in both directions and he likes to practice in his crib in the middle of the night. He has four teeth now and is just getting over a double ear infection. That's been tons of fun.
- I had to get an eye exam last week for new contacts and my eyes have changed, again. At this rate, I will be blind in ten years. Oh LASIK, why aren't you covered by our insurance?
- Eliza is doing so much better with learning to not get up to go to the bathroom all night long. Most nights now she doesn't get up at all and she has only had about 3 accidents in the past 3 months. She is such a good girl. She helps me with Jackson so much and is just a happy, sweet girl with a giant personality.
- Matt and I are complete '24' addicts and this season is GOOD! We are loving it!
- I am usually a big American Idol fan but I think I've only watched a total of two performances and they were both terrible. I don't know....just not feeling it this season.
- Matt picked my New Moon DVD up for me on Saturday and he even caved and watched it with me once. I'm happy to say he was on his best behavior, more or less.
- I just finished Dan Brown's "Lost Symbol" and loved it! I don't know why some people didn't like it very much. I love his writing and I always feel so much smarter after I'm finished.
- The Cougars had a great season. But no Matt, we still can't change Jackson's name to Jimmer. That's not even a name.
- I saw "Remember Me" last weekend. It was seriously so good. Would I have seen it if Rob Pattinson wasn't in it? I don't know....I hope so. It was a wonderful story. If you're thinking about seeing it, do! But bring tissues. You have been warned. Here's the trailer for anyone interested - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWQV6-QgGjI
- My brother Spencer and his family were in town this weekend. He is a dentist in Arizona so we don't get to see them too often. I love when they come up! But I forgot to take pictures.
Umm.....I guess that's about it. I'm looking forward for spring to finally get here. I'm not ready for the hot summer days yet but 60-70 degrees outside would be nice.