Wednesday, October 15, 2008

4-year anniversary

Yesterday Matt and I celebrated our four year anniversary. I can't believe it's been four years already. Does anyone else feel like time is flying by too quickly? Anyway, Matt had the day off work which is always nice. He surprised me with beautiful flowers and a basket full of my favorite treats which he told me were my "Twilight treats" for the movie. Somehow I don't think many treats will survive until November 21st but we'll see.



During the day we mostly just took it easy and ran some errands. In the evening we left Eliza with Grandma and Grandpa and we went out to eat at The Cheesecake Factory. Luckily, the novelty has worn off a bit and since we were there fairly early we didn't have to wait at all to be seated. The food was good, but pricey. You wouldn't want to eat there too often. We decided that since we were at The Cheesecake Factory we better get a slice of cheesecake for dessert. It was fantastic! I'm not sure it was worth $7.00 for one slice but hey, it was our anniversary.

I'm very thankful for these past four years with Matt. He is a wonderful husband and father and I'm grateful for his hard work and all he does for Eliza and me. We love you!

5 comments:

Our Family said...

Congratulations!! When you get a chance can you send me your e-mail (and your mom's) so I can send you an invite to our blog. We have decided to try and be a little more picky with who views it.
jae2h718@yahoo.com
-alisha
By the way, there are plenty of cute houses for sale in our neighborhood :)

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary!! I am glad you had a fun date, and your flowers are beautiful.

Courtney said...

Matt is so sweet! I can't believe its been 4 years! Weird. and Awesome! Can i still see the Twilight movie if I haven't read the book? Twilight expert, what is your opinion?

Courtney said...

hello! I want a Halloween update! What's the little kiddo going to be???? post pictures.. post pictures...

Aubrey Garff said...

Happy Anniversary Girl! I am going to see Twilight too! What female isn't! It's been a long time, come see us in Arizona!