Thursday, April 8, 2010

9 months

Here are Jackson's 9 month stats.

Weight: 25 lbs. 13 oz. (still off the charts)
Height: 29 1/2 in. (90%)
Head: 48 cm. (95%)

I absolutely can not believe how fast the time has gone by. Seriously, there is no way he is 9 months old already.

His double ear infection had not cleared up all the way so we're starting another round of antibiotics. I hope that knocks it out. Poor little guy. Nothing like letting your child go weeks with an ear infection you didn't know about to make you feel like a great mom.

Other than that, he's doing really great. He has 5, almost 6, teeth and is busy learning new things and trying to figure out how to become more mobile. Some days I wish he could get around on his own so I didn't have to carry him everywhere. Most days, though, I'm happy that he's not all over the place yet.

Jackson is such a blessing in our family. He brings a happiness and spirit that is very special. We love you buster!






No comments: