Thursday, August 15, 2013

2 months!

I have so much catching up to do on this!  Our whole summer has flown by and I need to write about it before I forget.  But for now, this little miss is two months old already!  Her doctor's appointment isn't for another week but according to my oh so scientific weighing of her she is around 12 pounds already.  She's not going to be near the fatty her brother was but I love that she is chunking up.


She is getting better at sleeping through the night.  She'll usually give us a good 7-8 hour stretch.  When she wakes up a couple of hours after that she has a hard time settling back down and sleeping without being held.  So our mornings start pretty early with her.  

Naps are still hit and miss.  Like nighttime, she'll usually take one really good one and the rest are pretty short even though she's still tired.  She'll figure it out.  

She started smiling very early but we have yet to get a great picture of one.  It is the sweetest little smile ever.  The other kids can't stop gushing over it when she smiles at one of them.  



She has the most amazing, long eyelashes I have ever seen on a baby this young.  I couldn't get a very good picture but you can tell a little bit.  





Overall she is very good natured.  She has her fussy and gassy times (she's like the world's worst burper) but she has been so much fun and has brought such a sweet spirit and feeling to our family.  

Love her

5 comments:

OLIVERSONFAM said...

Miss Gracie is TOO CUTE!
We need to stop by again soon to get my baby fill!

shelly said...

She is beautiful!!! I'm jealous of her eyelashes! I'm so glad she sleeps so long for you at night. I'm trying to catch up on my blog so I can post pictures of Ava soon! Our little angels are so sweet, I agree, babies bring such a wonderful spirit into the home. There is nothing like seeing them smile :)

Walter Family said...

Ahhhh, her smile is adorable!!! I can't wait to see her in person again! I want to get a good look at her lashes, I'm jealous! :)

The Dabo's said...

Those lashes! I love how all three of your kids look different!

The Tews said...

Cutest little smile - and can I have those lashes please?!