Thursday, February 21, 2008

Playing is such hard work

Eliza only takes an afternoon nap these days so when I need to shower in the morning and get ready for the day, I put her in her crib with some toys and books to keep her busy. She is pretty happy just entertaining herself. The other day when I got out of the shower, I didn't hear her in her room and when I went to check on her, she was sound asleep. I thought it was so funny because usually for nap time, we have a whole routine that we go through and it's such a process. She must have been exhausted because I never would have thought she would fall asleep so fast with the lights on and surrounded by her fun toys. If only it was that easy all of the time. : )



1 comment:

shelly said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to you all in one. What a surprise! Why are things easy when we're not trying and hard when we try? Hopefully that morning nap didn't ruin her afternoon nap. :)