Monday, February 18, 2008

Tag from Shelly

This is also known as The Long Survey. Rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.I’m not really going to follow all the rules but I thought the tag was fun.I don’t have a middle name but I always thought Marie would have sounded good.
M: Mom
A: America First Credit Union (I spent nearly 7 years of my life working there!)
R: Retired (thankfully)
I: Itchy (my skin gets so dry in the winter!)
E: Emily
1. Do you like cheese? Yeah but I actually haven’t tried many different kinds
2. Have you ever been arrested? No
3. Have you ever held a shot gun? Yes
4. Your favorite song? I have lots but I especially love anything Josh Groban does.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor's appointments? Yes
6. What do you think of when you eat hot dogs? This is disgusting, why is that all we eat at cookouts?
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night or It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water or O.J.
9. Can you do push-ups? I can do more than I used to thanks to carrying a 25-pound baby around but I’m still kind of a weakling
10. Is your bathroom clean? It was a couple of days ago but for some reason, that never lasts very long
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring
12. Favorite hobby? Reading
13. What are you listening to right now? Celine Dion concert on TV
14. What is the last thing you ate? Italian from Olive Garden….yum
15. What trait do you hate about yourself? I wish I were more self disciplined (exercising, keeping things organized, etc.)
16. My middle name? I don’t have one
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I hope Eliza sleeps well and isn’t getting a cold. I’m so glad it’s a three-day weekend for Matt. I think I’ll go to bed early tonight.
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought: Valentine’s Day present for Matt, food for Eliza, gas
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: water, milk, and ice water
20. Current worry right now? Everything related to motherhood
21. Current hate? There is a pile of clothes on the bed waiting to be folded
22. Favorite place to be: Home with Matt and Eliza
23. How did you bring in the New Year: At home. We were in bed by 9:30 pm.
24. What is your quirkiest habit? I usually check to make sure the door is locked about three times before I go to bed.
25. Name 3 people who will complete this and return: No idea
26. How many siblings do you have: 3 brothers
27. Do you own slippers: Yes and I need a new pair
28. What shirt are you wearing: I’m wearing a fuzzy pink bathrobe.
29. What shampoo do you use: Pantene
30. Favorite colors: green, pink, black, brown
31. Would you like to be a pirate? Only if I could sail around with Jack Sparrow or Will Turner.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower: I think the walls in our place aren’t insulated very well so I try to keep the embarrassing things to a minimum.
33. Favorite girl name: Matt calls me Betty so I guess that’s it. I also love Eliza, of course.
34. Favorite boy name: I’m not sure
35. What's in your pockets right now: Nothing
36. The last thing that made you laugh: Eliza in the bathtub. She was laughing hysterically at her floating bath toy. Things are always funnier when she’s sleepy.
37. Best bed sheets as a child: I honestly don’t remember.
38. Worst injury you've ever had: Child birth : )
39. When's your birthday: July 23rd
40. Who is your loudest friend: Courtney Santos (Boice). I love being around her though. You just can’t help but be happy!
41. How many TV's do you have in your house: 2
42. There is no 42
43. Does someone have a crush on you: I hope Matt still does
44. Do you wish on shooting stars: No but I probably should
45. What is your favorite book: I’m a huge Harry Potter nerd
46. What is your favorite age: Probably being 18 or 19
47. What song did you have played at your wedding: We didn’t have a specific one but we had Josh Groban’s “When You Say You Love Me” on our video.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I have to copy Shelly on this one. I love “Come Thou Fount”
49. What were you doing at 12 a.m. this morning: Sleeping I think
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up: I wish Eliza liked to sleep in as much as I do.

PS I actually posted this a couple of days ago but then I got 13 spam comments. That's so annoying. Anyway, so I deleted that one and posted it again. Fun tag!

1 comment:

shelly said...

I watched the Celine Dion concert too. And, I have a fuzzy pink bathrobe. Oh, the things we have in common! On mine I put that my worst injury was a bee sting, but now that you remind me, child birth just might have been a little worse. :)