Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Dinner Bell!

Learning how to be a parent is very tough at times. One of the hardest things we have found as parents is getting Zi to eat consistently. She already loves chocolate(who doesn't) and the other day she asked for a piece and when I told her it was all gone she responded,"Oh Crap!!" Looks like she picked up something Emily or I said at some point. Anyway, Emily is not a picky eater so Zi must take after me. One day she is very interested in eating everything in her site but more often than not, we have to be creative in the ways we get her to eat. One of the better ways that works for us is to ask her to take a "tiger bite". I am not sure that she knows what exactly it is but she has learned to at least say it and then take a bite of her meal. Tonight I finally got her to say it on camera. Enjoy!

1 comment:

shelly said...

Now that is cute!!!