Friday, February 6, 2009

Kid's Say The Funniest Things

So I thought while Eliza is still learning to talk I would post about some of the funniest things she has said so far. Some may not be that funny to you all, but if you have ever had a 2 year old learning to talk, remember those times and that some of these come out of nowhere. Here is a quick list:
"Oh my goodness!"
"Oh crap!"
"Mooshu dad/mom(Miss you dad)"
"Ahooo dad/mom(Love you dad/mom)"
While holding a DVD, "Watch it"
"Read it"
"Craba say it"(her request for her toy crab to say the prayer before she goes to bed)
"I think so"
"Fruitsnack"
When telling her to be quiet at church..."Shh. Duckle(Michael, Eliza's cousin) sleeps"
When asked why we wear Blue, "Game Day!!!"
Her favorite 'dammies', "Monkeys"
"Get some sugar"
"Fall down"
After crying for a time, a big smile appears on her face,"Happy 'gain(again)"
After seeing, hearing, or doing anything fun or funny, "'gain(again)"
"Goosie Goosie Gander"(her favorite song and nursery rhyme)
"Eyeball"
"Hotdog lunch"
"Oh my"
"Hurrrraaayy dad!!!"
"Holy Cow"
"Oh Baby"
While holding a small stick outside against the ground, "Hiking"
"Hi Wendall" and "Pardon me Wendall(from a book called 'Pigsty')"
At the store...."Buy things"
"Holnon tight(hold on tight)"
While riding the rocking horse,"Whoa nanny(nellie)"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Cute!!!! It amazes me that people that small can talk...I know, it sounds stupid but still...CUTE!

Jillian said...

That is SO cute!

Amanda said...

Eliza just cracks me up! She is such a smarty pants too!!