Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's a....


BOY!!

Sorry about the picture of a picture. We don't have a scanner so that's the best I could do. It's a little hard to tell what everything is on an ultrasound picture but trust me...it's definitely a boy. Here's another picture that's a little easier to tell what it is.



Everything looked good on the ultrasound which is always a relief and he's growing just like he should. Eliza will be a wonderful big sister. She already sits on my lap and talks into my belly button and says, "Hi baby!" It's so cute! We're so excited and thankful for this fun time!

8 comments:

shelly said...

He's so cute! I love Ultrasound Day - it is so exciting to find out what you're having and such a relief to know everything's okay. He's a lucky little guy to come into your family. Congratulations!

Jillian said...

That is so great!!! Congrats you guys! Any name ideas??

Our Family said...

That is so great!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Aubrey Garff said...

I can't believe you already know! You kept this a secret for a while! Love you and congrats!

Wheeler Family said...

Really neat. I am very excited for you guys. Congrats!

Liz said...

Um, my mom and I are SO psychic. I was talking to her a few nights ago and she mentioned you and the baby. She came to the conclusion she hadn't been told yet, but we both assumed it was a boy. Let me know if you want to run up to Idaho for lotto numbers, we'll be of help. :) Congratulations, I'm excited for you.

Tai and Joe said...

Yeah! Congrats I am so so happy for you guys.....

Kristy said...

Congrats you guys!! I am super exccited for you :o)