Monday, March 2, 2009

Life's Changes

Time seems to be flying(literally) around here for us. We are closing on our home tomorrow(finally), baby is growing nicely in Emily's tummy, and Eliza is figuring out new things in her crib. This post would probably be best if it didn't include pictures. Friday night, I came down to go to bed only to discover Eliza had completely stripped down to only a diaper and was sitting up in her crib playing with her toy "craba"(crab). I quickly dressed her and snuggled with her for a minute before putting her back to bed. Then Saturday night rolled around and into Sunday morning. Emily went to get Eliza out of bed to get her ready for church and Eliza had stripped down again only this time found a way to take off her diaper, which had a little mess in it. Thank goodness I was at my meetings at the church because I have a very bad gag reflex and I don't know if I could have cleaned it. Also, thank goodness Emily is the mom she is and was able to do it all by herself. I have also been informed that Eliza did the same thing this morning(without the mess). Things are really going to get interesting as we transition her into a bed next week at our new house. She is such a funny little girl and I am sure things will go fine but days like Sunday can really try your patience as a parent. This post will be continued after we sign our lives away tomorrow for our house and we will include some pictures as well. For right now, everything is great for us.

No comments: