Monday, March 23, 2009

Our new house

I guess it's high time we post some pictures of our house. Everything is going really well so far and we're loving it here. Eliza is doing much better in her bed. She still doesn't sleep as long as she used to but maybe the days of three hours naps are long gone. Too bad.

We like our ward and hopefully we'll get through the rest of the year with 1:00 church without going inactive. Eliza loves nursery and is good as long as she's distracted but as soon as we get home, 4:00 until bedtime is pretty much a nightmare. I've tried getting her to take a nap before church but that hasn't happened yet. I guess we can only do what we can do. Only nine more months.

Anyway, here are some pictures. The mess is not all the way gone yet but we're getting there.







Here is Eliza's bed. I realized after I posted this that is seems like we let her run around the house with no pants on a lot but that's because she is very proud of the fact that she can take them off by herself. She can't put them back on as well but never wants help so that's why she spends a lot of time in her diaper.



Here is Eliza and I getting ready to leave for church. I should be better about posting pregnancy pictures but really, they're not my favorite. But here you go. I'm about 25 weeks along now.



Some of our favorite things about our house are:
- a kitchen that more than one person can be in at a time
- a garage
- a living room that fits both of our couches
- no flights of stairs to climb up
- a walk-in closet
- a yard (yes it's small but still)
- our own garbage can
- a basement

And my personal favorite new addition to our house....


That's right. Not one, not two, but three discs of Rob/Edward that I can ogle, er I mean, watch whenever I want. Slow motion is a beautiful thing. Speaking of beautiful, if you haven't seen April's issue of GQ magazine, I highly recommend it.

3 comments:

Jillian said...

Whoa! Hey! No fair! Mine is only 2 disks! What's on the third? Your house is adorable!! And you look so cute pregnant!!

Our Family said...

Your house looks awesome? Where did you guys move to?

Emily said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to say where it is. We're in West Jordan now.