Thursday, April 2, 2009

Puzzle time

I don't know at what age kids start getting really into puzzles but Eliza already loves them. And she's really good at them, too. Eliza dubbed this her "hard puzzle" but soon mastered it. She even says "Texas" and "Utah" when she puts those pieces in. It's amazing to watch her learn new things everyday.







I also love listening to her talk. She has such a cute little girl voice. She's forming 8 and 9 word sentences and they crack me up everytime. I've had a cold this week and everytime I blow my nose Eliza gets a kleenex and says, "Zi has a bad stuffy nose, too!" And when it's time for a nap and we need to turn off "Blue's Clues" or "Barney" she'll say, "Watch it for two more minutes." Yesterday she told me, "I want to go to Barnes and Noble." I could have sworn I've always just called it 'the bookstore' but apparently she learned the name somewhere. So guess where we spent all morning...how can you say no to that? She has also started wanting to take pictures herself, only she calls it "taking a smile." So cute!

Here are a couple of examples of her photography skills.







Listening to Dad's new iPod one morning. She was completely mesmerized by it.


3 comments:

shelly said...

She is so smart, and so cute! We will have to go the Barnes & Noble storytime together one of these mornings!

Jillian said...

So adorable and smart! I like her picture taking, too!

love said...

aww shes too cute! and i really really love the name eliza, i don't hear that name too often!