Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New hair!

Well, technically it's not new hair, just a new color. I've been blonde my whole life and when I went to get it done again on Saturday I felt like I needed a change. Matt suggested I go brunette and I love it! At first, the girl who does my hair said we could just weave in some dark pieces but I figured if I'm going to do it, let's do it all the way! It's a pretty drastic change and I still get a shock everytime I pass a mirror but I'm sure I'll get used to it. It's faded a little since the first day which is nice. Due to the fact I have no tan I looked a little gothic for a couple of days. So, what do you think? Yay? Nay? Not that there's much I can do about it now, anyway. Let's see how life as a brunette is for a while!

8 comments:

Luke and Nina said...

I love it! I think you look great. It is always nice to have a change especially when you are prgnant.

Jillian said...

Oh my gosh that is adorable! Seriously! I LOVE IT! Brings out your blue eyes even more!

Amanda said...

It looks great!!!

shelly said...

Yay! You are very brave! I think it looks beautiful!

Aubrey Garff said...

I love it Em! I always love a huge change in my hair don't you?

Courtney said...

LOVE the new hair! LOVE the new house! Life looks good for your guys! Hows the littlest one growing?

Tai and Joe said...

Love it! yuo look adorable. I just went back to my dark hair too.

I love you house by the way. It looks so nice. We sure do miss you guys.

Kristy said...

I love the hair too. The last time I got my hair colored I went darker too, it must have something to do with pregnancy hormones ... Congrats on the new house by the way and Eliza is super cute!!