Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Early Mother's day present

When we bought our house, one of the things we thought was a bonus was that all of the appliances were included. Well, that was true but not necessarily a great thing. Our refrigerator is probably at least 15 years old and the washer/dryer could be about 20 years old. But, they get the job done eventually so I tried not to complain (too much.) After all, spending several hundred dollars to get nicer ones really isn't our immediate future. But, much to my surprise, Matt, my bargain finding hubby, got me a brand new washer and dryer for Mother's day! I was so shocked. I can't wait to use the dryer and have the clothes actually be dry after the first time. And the washer looks like it can fit a whole load! What a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much Matt. Maybe in five years we can afford to get a new fridge that doesn't wake us up at night when it turns on. :) I love you!


Out with the old...


In with the new...




1 comment:

Jillian said...

Oh yay!!! What a nice gift!