Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sweet Mother's day gift

Last week I peeked in on Eliza in nursery to make sure she was doing okay and I was suprised to see them doing fingerpainting. I thought, well that's a brave nursery leader who thought of that activity. Then on Sunday when we picked Eliza up at the end of church, I realized that the nursery leader was not only brave, but also very thoughtful. They had spent the two weeks helping the children make mother's day presents. I think it is so sweet. I don't know if it's the pregnancy hormones but I get emotional everytime I read it or see it on my dresser.




Eliza and Matt also gave me a cute picture frame with 6 black and white pictures of our family in it. I love it. I have a wonderful little family and a very thoughtful husband. I love you both!

1 comment:

shelly said...

Nursery workers don't know just how wonderful they really are! I love them!