Thursday, June 3, 2010

Swimming

Good news for the kids, bad news for the grown-ups...it's swimsuit season. We took the kids to the Kearns rec center on Saturday for a swim. They loved it and Matt and I actually had a pretty good time, too. I don't think Jackson's legs stopped kicking the whole time! Eliza was such a big girl and went down the slide all by herself. But only once. :) Oh, and she decided she wanted to wear last year's swimming suit right before we left so that's why it's different in the pictures.






4 comments:

Jillian said...

Fun!! And you look so cute!

Isaac and Dallas said...

I love how fat Jackson's legs are. They are so cute. Kearns is a pretty fun place to swim. The summer is the best there. Best part is that it makes them tired, right.

Amanda said...

You are such a nice mommy! I haven't been able to make myself do that yet :)

Christina said...

Cute! Love the last pic of you and the kids; you look fantastic!