Saturday, May 19, 2012

Field trip

Eliza's preschool took their last field trip of the year to Wheeler Farm this week.  Jackson and I went to help/tag along.  The kids had such a good time.  They were so funny and kept asking if the animals would eat their fingers if they stuck them in the fence.  The answer was always YES.  
I hadn't been to Wheeler Farm forever and had no idea they had such an awesome new playground.  I thought walking around the hot, stinky farm and then playing on the playground would guarantee Jackson would take a nap.  No luck.
But that's a whole other post...  

I can't believe Eliza will be all done with preschool at the end of the month.  CRAZY!






By the way...I'm trying out a new font/look for the blog.  I'm sort of a techno tard but it seems easier to read now.  

3 comments:

The Dabo's said...

I'm glad you could go along! I hope there was a PIG there because that is all Alex would talk about. The PIG. Watch there probably wasn't even one there......

Walter Family said...

Ha ha! Your comments are cracking me up - gotta love little boys!!! How fun they get to do field trips! What a cute bunch of kiddos!

Liz said...

This post made me giggle...I love that you had fun despite your expectations. And "techno tard" is officially hilarious. :)