Monday, February 11, 2013

Girl!!

Pretty much everyone knows by now but we found out at the end of January that we're going to have another little GIRL!

I had no feelings one way or the other.  I really didn't know what they were going to say at the ultrasound.  We are so happy!  Honestly, HONESTLY, we would have been happy either way.  But Eliza was over the moon happy!  Jackson is still going back and forth.  Either way, she's going to be called "baby Batman" for a while by him.



Oh, and we are now traveling in style with a minivan.  So nice to have all that room...and a DVD player.

4 comments:

Little Beachs said...

So exciting!! Eliza will love it! And baby batman is one lucky little girl! Congrats again!

The Tews said...

I die every time I think about Jackson calling her Baby Batman! Love it. We are so excited for you. When are you going to take me cruisin' in the van?

shelly said...

Yay! And I can't wait to see your van!

Our Family said...

So excited for you guys!!!!