Sunday, April 27, 2008

Family get-together

On Saturday we celebrated my grandma's 89th birthday. It was especially fun because my brother, Spencer, and his family were in town from Phoenix so we were all able to be together. We had a BBQ at my parent's house and Matt was the master chef.



Eliza had fun exploring the backyard.


Playing in the dirt (in her brand new white shirt.)



Tossing the basketball around


The birthday girl




Eliza loves playing in the backyard at my parent's house. Hopefully one day soon we'll have a house with a yard that she can play in as well. I love seeing how much fun she has and how big she is getting. She looks so grown up lately!

4 comments:

Christina said...

Eliza looks so cute in her little bow :) Looks like fun!

Amanda said...

I agree, she does look so much more grown up lately! Tell Matt good job on the burgers, they were great.

shelly said...

Sounds yummy. Next time we get together we should have Matt BBQ for us. I love the picture of Eliza in the dirt in her white shirt. That just sums up how you can't control life with a toddler. :)

Courtney said...

Cute pictures! Eliza cracks me up. She is such a doll and a perfect combination of you and Matt. I'm back off to work tomorrow... but I'll be counting down to summer break so maybe we can get together once or twice a week to walk in the park. What do you think?