Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bed head

I'm not sure what happens to Eliza's hair while she sleeps. After her bath at night, Matt combs it out and when we put her down, it looks fine. Something happens during the night that causes it to turn into a rat's nest. It's not just once in a while either. Her hair looks similar to this every morning.




I feel bad when I have to struggle through it with a comb because I know that doesn't feel good but if I don't it will just get worse. And it's not just in the morning either, here is her hair after waking up from a nap.


I guess it's a combination of her hair being pretty fine still and a little curly so it gets tangled easy. Good thing she is so beautiful or she'd be a real mess. : )

2 comments:

Christina said...

That's so cute :) Maybe her head gets sweaty in the night? Corrinna gets sweaty when she sleeps sometimes and then her hair gets messy.

Jillian said...

That IS some messy hair!! Better stock up on some no tangles hair products.... :) She's SO cute!