Sunday, July 27, 2008

Five more days!

I know there are a couple of Twilighters like me that read our blog and I hope you are as excited as I am for this Saturday. Only five more days until Breaking Dawn!! In honor of the book coming out this week I thought I'd share some of my favorite icons that people have made that make me smile and if you're a fan of the books like me, you'll appreciate these. I can't take credit for any of them. People far more creative than myself made these. They are from Twilightmoms.com and Twilighters.org. By the way, doesn't December 12th seem way too long to wait to see the movie? It looks excellent and I love the people they cast for it. Even Stephenie Meyer said that Edward and Bella in the movie are almost exactly how she pictured them in her head, especially Rob Pattinson as Edward, and well, she knows best. Happy reading!

P.S. Steve - you are not allowed to make smart-aleck comments about Twilight. You have a Breaking Dawn countdown widget on your blog so I know Mary is as excited about it as I am. : )

















My personal favorite...

And because they are just so beautiful...



4 comments:

Kristy said...

YAHOO! I am just as excited as you are, but I am lucky because I just barely started reading the books so I haven't had to wait very long for Breaking Dawn... And I am super excited for the next book - I can't remember what she is calling it but it is Twilight from Edwards perspective. It should be good :o)

Jillian said...

I totally love all of those but your favorite is my favorite too!!! So perfect. I'm VERY excited! I'll be camping this weekend, though, so I have to wait until Sunday! But I have a friend grabbing it for me and it will be waiting for me on our kitchen counter. :) HAPPY READING!!! And hopefully we don't cry our faces off!

Amanda said...

Yay! I am so excited too! I am sad I have to wait so long though... oh I finished The Host, it was really good :)

Courtney said...

So I still haven't jumped on the Twilight bandwagon... but I'll tell you what!-- your post totally made me want to be a part of this frenzie! :) Hopefully you'll survive the wait.