Saturday, June 13, 2009

3 more weeks


Okay, I'm really not a fan of this picture (make that any picture, especially pregnancy ones) but I felt bad that I have hardly any pictures of when I was pregnant with Eliza so I thought I should try and document this one a little better. Also, we were caught in a rainstorm today without umbrellas so that's my other excuse for not liking this.

Anyway, my July 6th due date is sneaking up on us and I can't believe how fast this whole thing has gone by. It seems like with Eliza I was so focused on reading everything I could, decorating and getting everything totally ready and now with this one we're 3 weeks away and barely have anything done. We did buy some diapers and clothes and we have the crib set up finally so I guess the bare necessities are almost covered. We still need to put the infant carseat back in the car and get some things packed for the hospital but we're getting there. Eliza was born right on her due date so I'm kind of counting on this one not coming early (even though some days I wish he would). We're really excited but extrememly nervous. I know what to expect this time but that's not always a good thing either because I know what to expect this time. :)

Eliza is looking forward to having a baby brother. She talks about it all the time and has helped me out a lot. She's really nice to bend over and pick things up for me. That particular movement is getting nearly impossible these days. When we ask her what we should name the baby her answers have been - Bubbles, Sophie, Gizmo (the McCann's cat), Joe, Sprinkles, and nonsense words. Hmm...good thing we've got a couple of weeks to narrow it down.

7 comments:

Ana-Maria said...

Nice family.

shelly said...

I can't wait!

Our Family said...

Wow! That came up really fast!! So exciting!!!!

Kristy said...

I am so excited for you! It is crazy but the best to have 2 kids. If Eliza is anything like Makayla she wont let anyone hold the baby ;o) that is super cute and so fun.

Amanda said...

Don't be silly, you look fabulous! I can't wait to meet the little guy :)

Jillian said...

Wow! I didn't realize it was coming so soon! Of course, soon for me, not you...I bet you can't wait!

Aubrey Garff said...

Oh I am so excited/jealous! I can't wait to see pics of the little man. Good luck with the delivery!