Monday, December 13, 2010

Back to class


In October I signed up to take a beginning guitar class through Granite Peaks Lifelong Learning program. I have wanted to learn to play for a long time. I've tried teaching myself but that didn't go very well. I didn't have my own guitar so I borrowed my brother's and headed off to class! It was SO worth it! I looked forward to it every week. I had a great teacher. The hard part was finding time to practice when I wasn't being mauled by my children wanting to play it also.

My recently acquired calluses and I will be back in class in January for the next part of the class!

2 comments:

Our Family said...

That is awesome. I started piano lessons last Jan (I had never played before.) It has been such a good experience. Guitar would be way fun to play.

Kara said...

How cool!! I love the guitar. I have one too, but have never gotten far with it. My hubby on the other hand can play some what. How do you like the classes?? He's been wanting ot learn more, he knows the basics but wants to get better!? Would you recommend? How much is it?