Wednesday, March 9, 2011

20 months

I can't believe that Jackson is really that old. I was thinking I needed to do a Jackson post and I counted three or four times to make sure that was right. 20 months! Some days it feels like longer and some days I don't know where the time has gone.

Jackson is doing great. He is such a sweet, funny boy and it has been fun to see his personality develop more.

We are especially thankful that his ears have not had any more trouble since his last infection in January. It has made such a difference in his mood and sleeping. We'll keep our fingers crossed!

Jackson loves his big sister. He follows her around and tries to do whatever she is doing.

Still no talking from him. I can tell that he is trying. He definitely understands a lot of what we say to him. I hope that within the next couple of months he'll get the hang of it.

He has all of his teeth besides his two year molars and when he smiles with those dimples, it is the cutest thing. I wish he would do it more often! It's hard to catch it on camera. We did however get a picture of his cross dressing tendencies. He LOVES to wear my heels. I don't know how this started but it is so funny. He puts one shoe on and clomps around the house for the next hour. His favorite accessory is Eliza's yellow headband. Should we be worried? :)

Some of his other favorite things:

- Throwing ANYTHING down the stairs. Some popular choices are rolls of toilet paper, balls, toys, shoes, sippy cups, couch pillows, books, paper towel rolls, anything he can reach in the pantry, TV remotes, and shampoo bottles.

- Going outside. If anyone even utters the word "go" he gets his jacket and brings it to me then stands at the door.

- Hiding when he needs a diaper change.

- Carrying cereal boxes around the house snacking from them.

- Banana bread

- His binky and little square burp cloth. He is so attached to those but it's kind of sweet.


Here are some pictures of my favorite boy.







1 comment:

James and Heather said...

He is so darling! I can't believe he's already that old... wasn't he just born like last week?!?