Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tag

1) 5 things on my "to do" list:
1. Figure out what I’m doing for sharing time next Sunday
2. Go grocery shopping (I really hate doing that lately)
3. Fold the laundry that’s been in the basket for several days
4. Exercise (let’s be honest, this has been on my to-do list for years )
5. Clean the bathrooms

2) Snacks I LOVE!
1. Ice cream
2. Basically anything chocolate
3. I wish I could think of something healthy to say… maybe fresh fruit, that’s always good

3) 5 Things I’d do if I suddenly became a millionaire:
1. Buy a house
2. Pay off our car
3. Pay off everyone in my family’s car
4. Invest
5. Get LASIK surgery

4) 5 Places I've lived:
1. Salt Lake City
2. Ephraim
3. Murray
That’s it…

5) 5 Jobs I've had:
1. Zuka Juice
2. Mervyn’s
3. America First Credit Union
4. Mom (the kind of job you don’t get paid for but definitely the best)
5……?

6) 5 things people don't know about me:
1. I had my first cavity ever this year
2. Matt’s nickname for me is Betty
3. I hate when the temperature gets above 80 degrees
4. I didn’t used to be but I’m afraid of heights now
5. After girls’ camp one year I got a tick in my neck and my brother tried to get it out by burning it with a match but that didn’t work and so he put toothpaste on my neck and then it came out.

I'll tag whoever reads our blog! (both of you) : )

4 comments:

Jillian said...

Didn't know toothpaste makes a tick come out of hiding! :)

Amanda said...

Oh dear which brother tried to get the tick out with a match? Hopefully not Dave he is pretty dangerous with matches!

Courtney said...

you must be HATING the weather right now then! isn't it miserable. I keep telling myself I'm going to exercize and do something about this extra weight that childbirth brought me.... but seriously, it's too hot!--- even at 8 am in the morning. and if you're thinking that it's cooler earlier than that, you're probably right. but who in the world would consider leaving the house to exercize at an hour like that!? :)

shelly said...

Even though I already knew that Matt calls you Betty, I still laughed when I read that. That will never stop being funny to me for some reason. "Betty's not ready..." Matt is so funny.