Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fun at the park

For family home evening on Monday night we went to the park by our house to let Eliza play around and, hopefully, tire herself out. She took a three-hour nap that afternoon so I was a worried about her going to bed at her regular time. She really likes the swings and Matt got a good workout helping her up and down the slide.


There were also lots of dogs at the park for Eliza to look at. One person in particular caught our attention. We saw a man with a pretty German Shepard looking dog heading towards us. He started talking to Matt and I thought he was intoxicated at first because I couldn't understand a word he was saying but it turns out he was Norwegian, I think, and he just had a really thick accent. I felt bad after that I had thought that because he turned out to be pretty nice and he let Eliza pet his dog (with our close supervision, of course).
Anyway, after all that fun at the park we came home and had a popsicle to cool off. Otter Pops are Eliza's new favorite treat. And Matt's too, for that matter.

3 comments:

shelly said...

She looks so cute on that swing. And her hair is getting so long and pretty!

Christina said...

I love that top picture, look how much fun she is having!!!

Kristy said...

She is so cute! Wahoo to spring! It is so nice to be outside again :o)