Saturday, July 17, 2010

Party #1 and #2

Last Sunday, while my brother who lives in Arizona was in town, we had a small get together with my side of the family for Jackson's birthday. He was grumpy (see the picture in the post below) but it was still fun to celebrate with all of my family.

Today we had a party at our house with the McCann side. Thankfully, Jackson took a good nap and was a happy birthday boy. He was not very interested in his first birthday cupcake so I wasn't sure about this time but yeah, see for yourself. He thoroughly enjoyed himself. Thanks to everyone who came and made his birthday so fun!

How many pictures of a sweet frosting covered boy are too many? It looked like war paint by the time he was done with it.






2 comments:

Liz said...

Yes, frosting and a cute baby must be documented; he is so cute-and he has pretty Emily eyes. :) Happy birthday to Jackson!

Kara said...

Wow I'm behind of getting your blog address! Now I will play catch up!! I can't believe Jackson is 1. Crazy!!